|● Good oxygen/aroma barrier
● Outstanding isotropy performance in printing and retort
|● Longer shelf life and better freshness
● Excellent converting performance and registration accuracy
|● Excellent tensile strength, anti-punch and anti-impact properties
● High flex-crack resistance
● Wide temperature range in application
● Excellent transparency and gloss
|● Capacity with excellent packaging safety to apply to heavy packaging, sharp and rigid products.
● Minimum distortion after retort
SHA can be used for producing the high-grade packaging within12 colors, sealing width ≤10cm and needs printing registration. It is not easy to warp and curl after 125℃ retorting. It’s recommended to be used for non-heavy packaging products with single bag capacity less than 2kg, for example, retort pouch and cup lid with delicate patterns.
|15||300-2100||single/both side corona||≤121℃||≤12 colors|
Notice: retortability and printability are depending on customers’ lamination and printing processing condition.
|High Temperature Resistance||△||◎||○|
|Low Temperature Resistance||△||×||◎|
bad× normal△ quite good○ excellent◎
The Small Dot/Shallow Net Lost
Print dots are missing or missed in the shallow position of the printed pattern (generally less than 30% of the dot, serious in 50% of the dot will also appear).
Ink fineness is not enough, resulting in some large particles of ink cannot be filled to the network of shallow holes;
● Ink concentration is too thick, resulting in poor printing, the formation of dot hollowing;
● Scraper pressure is too large resulting in small amount of ink, ink supply is uneven, resulting in the loss of small dots;
● The use of too much quick-drying solvent, resulting in the ink drying up in the net hole and unable to attach to the film during the transfer process of the shallow net part;
● Printing speed is too slow, in the ink drying up in the net hole during the transfer process;
● Film surface is too rough; the underlying ink is not smooth.
✔ Choose fineness ≤15μm ink;
✔ Appropriate dilute ink viscosity;
✔ The doctor blade should be adjusted to just scrape the ink, not to put too much pressure;
✔ Use less quick-drying solvent to adjust the drying speed of ink on the plate roller;
✔ Try to ensure that the speed of more than 160m/min printing.